Healing | Mind 2 Body
Sometimes it’s hard to talk to family and friends and you just need that one person who takes the time to listen. What can therapy help with? Therapy …
Therapy can help you manage and cope and to heal:
- Difficult life events, such as bereavement (losing someone close to you), or losing your job.
- Relationship problems.
- Upsetting or traumatic experiences, whether it’s something recent or something that happened a long time ago.
- Difficult emotions, such as grief, guilt, sadness, confusion, anger and low self-esteem.
- Depression and anxiety.
- Other mental health problems. Talking therapies can help with a range of diagnoses, and specific talking treatments have been developed for some mental health problems.
- Long-term physical health problems.
Some people think that therapy is an extreme option, and that unless things get really bad you should try to manage on your own. But this isn’t true. It’s ok to try therapy at any point in your life, whatever your background.